Prev: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs? Next: Re: Super Carrier (was: Transport capacities)

RE: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:07:03 +1000
Subject: RE: SGII: Ainsty Denizen 25mm figs?

As it happens I have quite a few of them (30+ Colonial Marine types, 20
or
so Federation Hard Armour and 20+ Ventauran troopers, plus one each of
teh
civilian/mercs! They are excellent and fit the scale almost perfectly.
Some
figures are perhaps a tad smaller and they are sculpted a little finer
but
they fit in very well!