Prev: Re: OT You want underreported news... Next: Re: DSII: counter battery radar figs

Re: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news...

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:12:00 EDT
Subject: Re: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news...

In a message dated Mon, 18 Oct 1999  2:24:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aron_Clark@digidesign.com writes:

> I thought we had a request to stop this thread.  I do then request a
cessation
> to all hostilities.

Hmmmm….I did.  But it would seem some are not satisfied unless they have
an audience…thus the continued posting of comments directed at me
PERSONALLY on-list.  Sad…

I agree, If some of you people still want to send your thoughts to me
feel free.  My email is attached to this message.

If people continue to post on list, I will attempt to ignore them even
when if I consider them to be exceptionally foolish.

On a related OT however...

I would like to point out that the 'nukes in space' is a non-issue.
Unless I am very much mistaken both the US and all of the former Soviet
Republics are banned from detonating nukes outside of the earth's
atmosphere by a 60's era treaty (did anyone else ever sign on?).  So,
don't expect to see nuke-detonation-powered ships anytime soon.

(if this is also a 'banned' subject just let me know)

Prev: Re: OT You want underreported news... Next: Re: DSII: counter battery radar figs