Prev: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM Next: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 09:44:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

Can't speak for RAFM, but I do see plenty of the line,
though mostly the Ork-ish troops and vehicles, in cutout
bins, and think they've probably been written off.

However, I think it's worth writing to them directly.
They may be willing to do small lot orders, and enough
interest my show them certain parts of the line should
be resurrected.

The steam/punk-Space 1889 fanatics appear to be having
luck with some of what they want. I know *I'M* excited
to be getting the chance at some non-Kraag Martians.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM Next: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM