Prev: Re: OT You want underreported news... Next: RE: SW Houston Gaming Store

RE: SW Houston Gaming Store

From: "Kieran \"KR\" Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 10:25:40 -0700
Subject: RE: SW Houston Gaming Store

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Chris!!!
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 5:10 PM
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Sadly the Gamemasters stores are no more, they have or are being
liquidated
for taxes, and you can't get anyone on the phone.

KR, Geo-Hex

I dunno about "plenty" of GZG stuff but...
Games masters Unlimited is a good gaming store.
There are 3 stores in the area... (though none are on the south west
side)
HWY 6 North (about a mile and a half before 290)<--- not too far north
in an
area they call Copperfield
You should be able to look the others up in the big yellow book (one is
SE
side, by NASA, and the other I believe is way up north in towards the
woodlands).

Also, 3rd Planet might be a good place to look.  They have a lot of
older
SF/F stuff.
(and they ARE on the SW side - though just barely)

I dunno what the selection is like at these stores sense I don't live in
Houston any more.  But, it should give you a good place to start
looking.  I
would suggest calling around and asking before you drive around unless
you'd
like to just look (Houston is a big place).

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Chris