Prev: Re: NAC language suppression Next: Webbed it [FT]

[SG2] 15mm Sale Update!

From: Scott Speiker <scspieker@n...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:12:06 -0400
Subject: [SG2] 15mm Sale Update!

Hi again,
    There is some updated information for the 15mm items that I have for
sale.  I have taken photos of items on sale and they can be seen at:

http://www.ncweb.com/~scspieker/15mm/index.html

This includes Modern/Sci-fi and WWII items.  Please take a look.

I am also open to partial trades (I really need the money) since many of
us
are not made of money, I can understand that some people would like a
collection as large and as diverse as mine but cannot foot the bill - so
some cash and a trade offer is acceptable.
    Some things that I am looking for:
    (of course all of these figures will be put to use with SG2...)
    Imperial Guard (Valhalla OR Cadian & Jungle troops)
    Sisters of Battle
    Warzone (BauHaus figures or Brotherhood)

Thanks for your patience and putting up with these annoying posts.

Scott

Prev: Re: NAC language suppression Next: Webbed it [FT]