Prev: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store Next: Re: IF Fleet / Non-FTL Fleet / Fighter Fleet

Re: GZG Miniatures

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG Miniatures

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >I keep seeing pictures scattered around of 15mm stuff suitable for
> >SGII.  Are those still available?
> >
> >Roger
>
> We don't list them anymore, but they are still available direct from
us in
> the UK (we just cast a few to order when someone wants them!). There
are
> just 2 packs, NAC and ESU troops, 8 assorted figures (1 squad) per
pack.
> Price is 1.75 UKP per pack.

And they're lovely figures! I must get more sometime, and finish up my
NAC
mechanized infantry company...

Pictures - good ones - at my SG2 Gallery -
<http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2gallery.html>.

These are the best 15mm SF figures around at the moment, I think.
Certainly the best I've seen.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: SW Houston Gaming Store Next: Re: IF Fleet / Non-FTL Fleet / Fighter Fleet