Prev: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

Re: SGII: SLAM

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:31:50 +0100
Subject: Re: SGII: SLAM

> I noticed that on p. 29 of SGII, in the listings of vehicle-mounted
> weapons, there is no reference to SLAM (Salvo LAunched Missile packs)
> systems, unlike DSII.  It seems like SLAMs would be very useful
against
> infantry.  How about giving them a Base Impact Value of D10, and an
Impact
> Value multiplier of double the size class (thus making them not quite
as
> effective as DFFGs)?

SLAMs in DSII have a minimum range (is it 30"?) that is actually
larger than many SGII tabletops. That's probably why they weren't
included. Count them as off-table artillery.

	Steve

--
Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net>
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers

Prev: Re: [OT]Geo-Hex Terrain for SG and DS Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507