Prev: Dirtside at the Buffalo Toy, Comic Book and Colletable Show. Next: Re: Dirtside at the Buffalo Toy, Comic Book and Colletable Show.

Re: Jesus!

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:23:43 +1300
Subject: Re: Jesus!

M wrote:
> Now there's an odd question to pop up on a wargame mailing list.
Although, the sad thing is that I'm kinda curious, being intrigued by
the whole socio/politico aspect of the Tuffleyverse and all.

	Politics, culture and religion (and some greed) drive wars. If
you
were a logical and rational being, living with many other logical and
rational beings in the Arab nations, would you go to war with Israel?
The Crusades were driven driven by religious forces, not common sense.
Similarly in GZG future history, religious intolerance drives religous
wars.

> And while we're at it, how many Kra'vak can dance on the head of a
pin?

	Depends how big the pin head is, and do the Kra'vak feel like
obeying
the will of a Hu'man? ^_^

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz