Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: Backpacks, Water Bottles, and Doctrine

Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

From: Michael Petska <petska@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:07:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

At 01:37 PM 10/14/99 +0100, you wrote:
>So, does everyone want a little update notice each time we release some
new
>stuff?
>
>Jon (GZG)
	Do we want an update? Heck, we want to know every time you fart!
;-)
On a more serious note, yes, if time in the dungeon permits, we want to
know all about new releases. Even tittilate us with what you MIGHT be
releasing in 6 months.

May Logic and Reason be with you, always...	Mike Petska
						       petska@gpcom.net

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: Backpacks, Water Bottles, and Doctrine