Prev: Re: [DS] Anti-air Next: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:25:08 +1000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

G'day guys,

Andrew wrote:
>And as a related aside, I've got a friend who wants to get a squad of
>the Demon Babes, he reckons they're the ideal opponent for his Nuns
>with Guns (and their 1/35 BTR APC (I'm forced to agree with him)), but
>we haven't found Eureka in Australia producing them yet.
>	Anyone know if they do yet?

He has been pretty busy with his pirates of late, but I think he has
actually got the Demon Babes up and going, well he didn't freak when I
mentioned I was looking at them for Christmas.

Brain (and many others) added:
>Speaking for myself, I would enjoy a monthly notice of new things
>from Jon T, KR, and Nic.

I agree, gives me something to tease Derek with ;)
However, Nic isn't on the list anymore so getting one from him may be a
bit
more difficult.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [DS] Anti-air Next: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET