Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: DS2 Opportunity Fire

RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:32:06 -0500
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG!

> >1)  When will/are the stats available for these?
>
> When we get round to doing them! (Or someone else does them for
> us.... <hint!>)

Jon,
Do you have any general thoughts on the design philosophy of the Islamic
Federation?
Does the IF build ships that are fast with little or no armor (as they
were
in the Crusades)?  What weapon systems other than beams are they partial
to?
(etc.)	They have fighters but no carriers yet, are their carriers for
only
hauling fighters around or are their carriers capable of defending them
selves?  I can't remember off hand but who are their main opponents so
we
know what type of ships they are built to counter (like NSL ships have
lots
of PDS and ADFCs to counter the FSEs salvo missiles).

I'm just trying to pick your head on who the IF are so the designs
really
fit into the GZGverse.	A full backgound is not needed, just a couple
thoughts on the IF design philosiphy.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: DS2 Opportunity Fire