Prev: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names Next: RE: [GZG] Jargon

RE: [GZG] Jargon

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 06:56:04 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] Jargon

I started to do a glossary on my science fiction web site. Admittedly, I
have done a poor job of it (not updated for a year), but with  people
sending me stuff, I may get more motivated.

If you do start sending terms to me, please send it to the address below
(the one that I am writing from is at work).
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/scifi/