Prev: Re: [OT] Astronomical Inquiry (actually another one) Next: East Timor

Full Thrust/Star Grunt II at Cancon 2000

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <sleray-meyer@v...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:10:32 +1000
Subject: Full Thrust/Star Grunt II at Cancon 2000

Sorry for the plug but......

Roll up, roll up, roll up.  Come to Canberra and show us how good you
are.
Cancon for those who don't know is Canberra's longest running wargaming
convention (22 something years).  Like last year, we are situated at
EPIC
which offers us those lovely large hangers to fill up with wargamers.
The
con will run for three days, kicking off on Saterday the 22nd of January
and
finishing on Monday the 24th.  Full Thrust is a three day event and all
the
details can be found at this site.
http://www2.dynamite.com.au/budda/fulthrst.html

Star Grunt will be run as a three day demo combining both Full Thrust
(FB)
and Star Grunt.  All games will be scenario based on the IC planet of
Esperance.  You get to play either the Oceanic Union or the Indonesian
Commonwealth.

For general CANCON stuff, point your browser to this URL.
http://www.mpx.com.au/~cgs

Thanks for your time.  We now return to your normal viewing.

Simon LeRay-Meyer MCSE+I
Network Manger
Victorian Dairy Industry Authority
sleray-meyer@vicdairy.vic.gov.au

Prev: Re: [OT] Astronomical Inquiry (actually another one) Next: East Timor