Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: InterFET

Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:37:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: InterFET

>G'day Adrian,

How's i' goin', eh?

(our national greetings, yes? :-)

>There is a battalion group of NZers in East Timor. Tere's a complete
run
>down of who's there, some images etc at

thanks for the listing - I've not seen one as complete, yet.

the canadian "tanker" I see listed, I assume is the support ship we
sent.
It does a bunch of stuff besides tanking, including carrying and
supporting
the operations of two helicopters.  It is also capable of carrying the
vehicles, equipment and supplies for an infantry battalion, though I
don't
know what they loaded it with before it left Canada...

>NSE
>1 x Construction Troop
>2 x C130
>Air Support Team

Who is NSE? (this is probably obvious and I'll feel silly asking,
but....)

Thanks Beth,

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
ajohnson@idirect.com

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: InterFET