Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: [OT] Astronomical Inquiry

Re: One Ring To Bind Them

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:25:40 -0400
Subject: Re: One Ring To Bind Them

>My thought for the GZG ring was just that if I'm looking to
find and
>SG2 thingie, I have to hop through FT links to get there.
I'm not
>saying the GZG ring is overcrowded for what it is, but it
is lacking
>if you want to just look through stuff for a particular
game.

Actually what I want is to have the author's name (or
pseudonym) listed as part of the site listing.	I think of
(to pull a random example) "Brian's site" and then have to
remember than it's FT Ship Registry or Cynus Eclipsers or
whatever it is.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Stuff from GZG! Next: Re: [OT] Astronomical Inquiry