Prev: Transport Capacities Next: Re: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta

Re: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> On another topic, all you SG2ers and DS2ers....
> <<snippage>>
> I was sort of thinking of trying to get an SG2/DS2 WebRing put
> together.
>
> Is there some interest in this idea? Being on it does not also
> preclude your site from being on the FT list, but in preference the
> URLs on the ring would be directly DS2 or SG2 related and so flipping
> through it wouldn't mean flipping through the full list of FT sites
> too.

I think that enough of the FTRing sites have overlapping interests (all
three games) that a specifically DS2/Sg2 ring would be a bit redundant.
And speaking as a WWWpage owner, more webrings= more hassle...

Besides, I don't mind sharing ringspace with a bunch of vacumnheads. :>
(Actually, I've started playing FTFB recently, so I'll have to stop
making
vacumnhead comments. Drat.)

> Maybe I'm raving.

Probably... :>

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Transport Capacities Next: Re: A good Q&A and some SG2 erratta