Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Thanks, Los. Next: RE: Popping out of the woodwork!

RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:21:43 +1000
Subject: RE: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

G'day Tim,

>I used drill - paper clip, epoxy and milliput the BB is
>*even* worse as holding the legs in place is a nightmare
>and there are huge gaps for milliputing. I had to
>tack legs in place with cyano than fill the holes with epoxy to
>get a decent bond and then finish with milliput and resculpt the
>thing (5/10 for fit), three nights work.

Sounds like you got the rough end of the stick mate! So far I've painted
two Sa'Vasku fleets and haven't had a real problem with getting the big
ships together.

I have had more of a problem with them once they're on the table
shooting
at me ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Shoulder launched nukes? Thanks, Los. Next: RE: Popping out of the woodwork!