Prev: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book

Re: platoon commander

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:14:34 -0400
Subject: Re: platoon commander

"The Nameless One (aka Thomas Barclay)" wrote:

> Los,
>
> buddy....
>
> you're reading the rules... but you're mistaken.
>
> The errata (from Mike Elliot and Jon T) specified that this was an
error
> on the card. It is once per activation. So a reactivated unit CAN fire
> again.

oops thanks for the correction! Was there other official erratta I
missed?
Is it posted somewhere? (fire once per activation makes a big
difference)

> Now, what it doesn't say anywhere, but probably should, is that no
unit
> can be re-activated more than once per game turn. And even then ONLY
by
> figures in direct chain of command. This is something I have seen
abused
> - units of formation A being reactivated by the leaders of formation B
> and units being reactivated 2-3 times if enough commanders are around.
> Neither of these is desireable.

Particularly if you are playing with platoon sergeants too. Please point
me
to the erratta I'd like a copy (some SG2 coming down the pike next
weekend)

> BTW, Congrats to the Los-meister on completing Rot Hafen. A long but
> fruitful journey.
>
> :)   Tom B.

Thanks..

Los

Prev: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: RE: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book