Prev: Aliens Drop ships and APCs Next: Re: [SGII --mainly] More Cammo ideas, and some neat models.

Re: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:06:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

>Greetings,
>Can anyone provide instructions on how to assemble the Sa'Vasku Drone
>Carrier/Mothership?
>It has a front section with the emerging pod (sphere) on it and a back
>section where the tentacles attach.
>The front section has a U shaped notch. But there is not a matching
bulge on
>the rear part. Even if I turn the rear part vertical (tentacles would
>stretch above and below the front section) it does not match and looks
>really stupid.
>If someone has a picture of this completed, I would like to see it (its
not
>on Geo-Hex's web site). Or if someone can explain how it fits together,
>would appreciate it.

There should be a (not very good, but adequate) pic from our catalogue
on
Paul Owen's online catalogue site, showing all the big SV ships. The two
main hull parts should fit together quite neatly, just move them around
till it naturally locates. The teardrop-shaped pod then fits on top of
the
rear hull section, with it's "open" end forward.

Jon (GZG)