Prev: Re: [SGII] Officer activation question Next: GZGpedia obscurity

platoon commander

From: "The Nameless One (aka Thomas Barclay)" <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 02:22:24 -0400
Subject: platoon commander

Los,

buddy....

you're reading the rules... but you're mistaken.

The errata (from Mike Elliot and Jon T) specified that this was an error
on the card. It is once per activation. So a reactivated unit CAN fire
again.

I only point this out so you and I are on the same page... :)

I can provide you with a copy of the SG2 errata I DL'd - some Q&A with
Mike Elliot.

Now, what it doesn't say anywhere, but probably should, is that no unit
can be re-activated more than once per game turn. And even then ONLY by
figures in direct chain of command. This is something I have seen abused
- units of formation A being reactivated by the leaders of formation B
and units being reactivated 2-3 times if enough commanders are around.
Neither of these is desireable.

BTW, Congrats to the Los-meister on completing Rot Hafen. A long but
fruitful journey.

:)   Tom B.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Officer activation question Next: GZGpedia obscurity