Prev: [SGII] Officer activation question Next: Re: [SGII] Officer activation question

[SGII] Star Wars Stats

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:11:31 -0400
Subject: [SGII] Star Wars Stats

My local Star Wars fanatics are very interested in playing SGII Star
Wars style.  Since one has tons of SW Micromachines we even have a
good base of miniatures.

I have found out from them that storm troopers run 8 to a squad
(definately a weakness).  What I'm wondering about is has anyone
done stats for Storm Troopers, Rebels, and maybe a Chicken Walker
for SGII?  I have done my own, but don't have a good feel for the
system yet.

What I have for Storm Troopers is:

Full Strength: 8
Armour:        d8
Mobility:      6
Sensors:       d8

Blaster: FP2, Im d8
Support: ??  Heavy Blaster: FP d10, Im d10

Sound reasonable?  I'm really lost about the Chicken Walker.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Roger

Prev: [SGII] Officer activation question Next: Re: [SGII] Officer activation question