Prev: RE: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement Next: Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements

Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:34:20 -0400
Subject: Assembly Instructions - Sa'Vasku

Greetings,
Can anyone provide instructions on how to assemble the Sa'Vasku Drone
Carrier/Mothership?
It has a front section with the emerging pod (sphere) on it and a back
section where the tentacles attach.
The front section has a U shaped notch. But there is not a matching
bulge on
the rear part. Even if I turn the rear part vertical (tentacles would
stretch above and below the front section) it does not match and looks
really stupid.
If someone has a picture of this completed, I would like to see it (its
not
on Geo-Hex's web site). Or if someone can explain how it fits together,
would appreciate it.

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

Prev: RE: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement Next: Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements