Prev: RE: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement Next: RE: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement

RE: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:05:19 -0400
Subject: RE: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement

Jon,
  I would like to run two games this year.

Fri 7-11:
  Ogre Ogre
  Cross genre DS2 game with house rules.
  DS2 - Ogre crossover game.

Sat 9am-1pm
  Maternal Instinct
  Sa'Vasku vs. Human Full Thrust game.
  House rules for Sa'Vasku (unless Fleet Book 2 comes out early enough).

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/
-----

Kochte;
> Aaron Teske; Stuart Murray; Thomas Barclay; Tom McCarthy; Jim Bell;
Jason
> Grundy; Jon Davis; Jerry Han; David Luff; Allan Goodall; Los; Aaron
> Newman; Rick Rutherford; Kurt Wasserman; KR; Noam Izenberg; Faron;
Bryan
> Gordon; JP Fiset; Keith Watt; Pat Muller; Peter Forsythe; Steve
Andersen;