Prev: Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update Next: Re: My first FT 3D CGI rendering

USG2WS

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:02:33 +1000
Subject: USG2WS

It's come to my attention that some people may be using OLD versions of
the
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site.

As in, they are visiting the site but still have a version on their hard
drive, and thus the browser is using that version.

There have been a LOT of "missing URL" errors coming to me.

Next time you visit the site, if something doesn't work please FULL
REFRESH
the page.

In IE, hold down the shift button and click REFRESH.

I'm not sure what it is in Netscape, but it's something similar.

This should then give you the full version of the page.

Regards,

Jeremy
---
Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director - Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media
Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update Next: Re: My first FT 3D CGI rendering