Prev: Re: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR Next: Re: Transport capacities

Re: FSE Reinforcements

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:56:08 +1000
Subject: Re: FSE Reinforcements

G'day guys,

Dean wrote:
>Included are classes specifically mentioned (like the Colbert CE,
Garibaldi
>BSN, Chirac SDN), variants detailed (San Miguel/M DD, Pre-Refit Ypres
BC)
>plus I created some classes when they were mentioned without giving any
>class names.  I tried to give these ships the same feel as the rest of
the
>FSE ships, either more powerful or less depending on if they were old
and
>obsolete or new classes.

I've done pretty much the same thing, and I wouldn't mind comparing our
efforts, unfortunately its all at home right now so I'll put that off
until
next week (here's hoping I actually remember).

Roger asked:
>My rule of thumb is Destroyers and smaller have SMR's.
>Escort Cruisers and smaller get 2 turns of SM's.
>BDN's and smaller may have up to 3 turns.
>SDN's may have up to 4 turns.
>Comments from the other FSE player(s)?

I usually have 2 salvos on DD to BB and the carriers with 3 on the BDNs
and
SDNs, If I ain't killed them after 2 bites of the cherry them I'm dead
anyway usually.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR Next: Re: Transport capacities