Prev: Re: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR Next: Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements

Jovian Formation

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:21:49 -0400
Subject: Jovian Formation

The New Solar System, ed Beatty, Petersen and Chaikin, 4th
edition, copyright 1999, published by Sky Publish Corp &
Cambridge University Press, essentially says "Make up what
you like, we don't understand it either"--although it says
it in a much more interesting and detailed way.  I'd
recommend this to anyone who has an interest in astronomy,
especially if you find it in the library as I did.

--Chris  DeBoe
Quixtar IBO#706882
http://www.quixtar.com

Prev: Re: Fleet reviews - IF, AE, FOR Next: Re: [FT]FSE Reinforcements