Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night

Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 22:33:22 +0100
Subject: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night

Ryan M Gill wrote:

> > The downside to the large size is losing the entire vehicle on a
single
> > boom chit.	At my local game store we have experimented with using
a > > modifed boom chit use for large mechs.  The first boom chit drawn

> > damages the mech, the
>
> Does a modular go boom on a boom? I thought only that module did.

DSII, page 15, bottom right corner: "The catastrophic destruction
("BOOM") of any module will completely disable the vehicle."

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night Next: Re: Ogres, Bolos and things that go bump in the night