Prev: RE: Help - need to find a font Next: RE: Help - need to find a font

FSE Reinforcements

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:00:22 -0500
Subject: FSE Reinforcements

At GenCon I mentioned to Hobie or Andrew that I had worked up stats for
the
ship classes and variants mentioned or referred to in the Fleet Book but
not
detailed.  He was interested and wanted to see them.  The FSE
Reinforcements
are now up on my web page with the NSL ships next then the NAC and ESU
follow.

You can get there from the Starship Combat News page otherwise here is a
direct link:
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/FSE.html

Included are classes specifically mentioned (like the Colbert CE,
Garibaldi
BSN, Chirac SDN), variants detailed (San Miguel/M DD, Pre-Refit Ypres
BC)
plus I created some classes when they were mentioned without giving any
class names.  I tried to give these ships the same feel as the rest of
the
FSE ships, either more powerful or less depending on if they were old
and
obsolete or new classes.

I also included are Ship System Display gifs for most of them.	They are
reduced to fit on the page, but you can click on them to see them full
size.
Feel free to download them for use  with your FSE fleets.

Comments and feedback welcome,
Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: RE: Help - need to find a font Next: RE: Help - need to find a font