Prev: Re: Kewl Figs Next: Re: Painting question - Orange

Painting question - Orange

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 06:09:32 -0400
Subject: Painting question - Orange

I tried to paint an orange base coat on a starship figure last night.
I had primed it with white.  Ral Partha Orange was very thin and I
wasn't terribly happy with the first coat's results.  I also tried
an old bottle of Citadel Hobgoblin Orange and the results were even
worse.

Are there any suggestions for better coverage or a primer base color
that would do a better job for a one coat layer of orane base?

Thanks,

Jon

Prev: Re: Kewl Figs Next: Re: Painting question - Orange