Prev: Fwd: LS Review Next: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)

Steven's medieval rules

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:12:34 +1300
Subject: Steven's medieval rules

Steven wrote:
> Writing rules is another of my futile hobbies.  After about 1 year
thinking about it, I'm almost at the playtesting stage for the medieval
ones...

That's intrigues me. I'm in the process of developing a skirmish
system, for Medieval, Fantasy and Oriental settings, using St^3 Jon's
FMA system (alternating activations, D4-D12). Do you want to exchange
ideas, systems and so on? Or, if they're close to FMA, publish on this
list?

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Fwd: LS Review Next: Re: MISC JUNK (was Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex)