Prev: DS2 & Ogre Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Re: DS2 & Ogre

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:01:22 +1300
Subject: Re: DS2 & Ogre

Paul Grogan wrote:
> Also: Does anyone have any normal vehicles (size 1-5) with more than
1 Fire Control System? The rules don't seem to allow for it but does
anyone else do this?

My size two Piranha's with twin turreted GMS/H have two fire controls,
one for each GMS system. As a optional rule, available on my site
(recently spoken of as being half a supplement for DSII by itself)
here:
		http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
	I let each GMS on a vehicle have a different target, provided
targets
are declared for resolution of impacts. I also allow APSWs to be fired
at different targets, as long as all the target's are declared before
rolling damage dice.

As for multiple gun fire controls, I don't bother. I much prefer the
over-kill of quad MDC/3 on my Mecha/Battlemech Riflemans. ^_^

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: DS2 & Ogre Next: Re: [FT] Jovian formation