Prev: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex Next: Re: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage

Re: [FT] Jovian formation

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:40:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

At 10:20 PM 10/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Somewhere out there is a program called Accrete. It generate complete
>systems. If someone could point out where it is on the web please do.
>I've got a copy of it if all else fails.
>
>Not sure exactly what model it uses but it comes up with some pretty
>neat systems. If you'd like a copy just e-mail me.

The Accrete home page is at:
http://www.accesscom.com/~iburrell/create/accrete.html

Nyrath the nearly wise and completely indespensable has links to this
and a
bunch of other solar system mapping programs at:
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/smap07.html

Ndege Diamond

-
Every dogma has its day
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex Next: Re: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage