Prev: Hail St. Jon of GZG and Good Service Next: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"

Re: [FT] Jovian formation

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 20:34:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Jovian formation

Laserlight wrote:

> [...]

I agree.

Bode's Law is the only one I had heard of BTI (Before The Internet).
Say, maybe we could assemble a random table that would randomly choose
which method to generate the system with, and more random tables for
each method.  That should suffecently randomize the star systems.  :-)

So, are there any professional or amature astronomers out there?

Donald Hosford

Prev: Hail St. Jon of GZG and Good Service Next: GZG ECC Con Event "A Grey Day"