Prev: RE: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex

Re: Attack vs. MultiRole

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 10:33:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole

"Makowsky, Robert LCDR" wrote:

> In a Starship Troopers type situation I would still want to ground,
unload,
> and lift before the bugs can come out.  Now if I have to go back in to
get
> the guys on the ground... Hmmm.  Nope guess I cannot use my LZClearer
tm.

Also note that the instance where the SST landers are firing off stuff
after
they land (those stupid roman cancdle things) is done iurely for effect
and
excitement and has no bearing in any relevant tactics. (Sort of like the
rest
of the tactics in that flick).

Los

Prev: RE: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: GZG MINI+HIST:Free Cal-Tex