Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

[Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 01:55:40 -0400
Subject: [Misc] Pages of Painted Camouflage

Over the years, I've asked for a lot of help from this list about
painting
things.  Early today, I finally purchased a scanner.  And now, at long
last, I can finally show everyone what I've been talking about.  I've
posted a number of pages, which are indexed at:

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Cammo.html

which highlight the various camouflage schemes that I've painted over
the
years, on SGII, DSII, and FT figures from a number of manufacturers.
The
pages are (obviously) graphics-intensive, and will probably take a while
load.  Sorry.  If they survive at all, I'll be thumbnailing the graphics
at
some point in the near future.	For now, I just wanted to see what I
could
do with the new machine.  Let me know what you think!

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian formation Next: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas