Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Re: [OT] Longbow Hellfire (was Re: GMS Air)

Re: What a varied group!

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 18:31:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: What a varied group!

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> It never ceases to amaze me the experience base on this list.

don't forget the inexperience base - enough of us know little enough
about
enough things that we ask questions which let the wiser ones show off,
er,
exercise their knowledge.

> Off the top of my head, I list (I've only attached names to the ones
> that I recall)
> - Too many Tom's to be entirely reasonable <Granvold, Anderson,
> Barclay, McCarthy, Pope, and no doubt some others>

ah, now, this is true. i have observed that there appears to be a new
Tom,
identifying himself as 'Tom B' and possessing the address
kaladorn@home.com; i'm not quite sure if this is an old Tom under a new
name, or a new Tom altogether (such is the internet). if he could
enlighten me/us, i shall add him to the GZG Tom-files, and allocate him
part of the world to rule after we, the bearers of the Holy Name, assume
control of the earth. :)

> Really, its quite neat if you sit and think about it. And the fact
> we've sort of come together from all over the world. 50 years ago,
> this wouldn't even have been feasible. Sobering, really. ;)

i'll drink to that.

tom

Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Re: [OT] Longbow Hellfire (was Re: GMS Air)