Prev: Re: Carl G's and GMS Air Next: Armor and Railguns

RE: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: Voivode Shrike <voivode@v...>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 11:24:49 +0000
Subject: RE: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

At 11:53 PM 10/2/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>Oh yes that is true...but who what's to repaint their minis for every
>battle!
>;-)
>
>>No, I think I will just stick with a 'believable' camo pattern.  Those
by
>>default mean shades of green, tan, brown or gray.  Anything else will
look
>>kinda out of place next to the lichen ;-)
>
>Then the real questions are what color is the table you play on most
often
>and how much lichen you want to glue to the figure.

	I am thinking very hard about producing some red and purple
gaming terrain
with some very wild-looking "tree" and "shrub" analogs and then painting
some of my figs in a red and purple camo pattern to go with them.  It
may
or may not make any actual scientific sense, but I think it will at
least
look like the troops are fighting on an alien world.

Later,

Voivode Shrike (Ryan Fisk)
voivode@voyager.net

"It's not denial.  I'm just very
 selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin
(Calvin and Hobbes, by Bill Watterson)

Prev: Re: Carl G's and GMS Air Next: Armor and Railguns