Prev: Carl G's and GMS Air Next: Re: MOAB 99

GMS/Air and Aircraft Action/Aircraft Overwatch

From: "With my last breath, I spit at thee. From the depths of Hell, I stab at thee." <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:19:19 -0400
Subject: GMS/Air and Aircraft Action/Aircraft Overwatch

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/AntiAircraft.htm

I've used something similar to this several times when I've run events,
including one interesting event where we watched a number of GMS rounds
bounce off a heavily armoured VTOL (aliens gunship!) which was busy
SLAMming some LLAR troops. It has been reasonably successful. Your
dedicated GMS/P-Air unit (probably a team of two) sit on Aircraft
Overwatch and fire whenever they can at airborne targets (mind you, this
marks them as a good spot for arty or as a target for the attack VTOLs).

Tom.

Prev: Carl G's and GMS Air Next: Re: MOAB 99