Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: RE: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 22:34:46 EDT
Subject: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

In a message dated 10/2/99 1:52:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
APTER@prodigy.net writes:

> One key question on Camo Ideas.  What kind of planet are they going
to? Even
>  on Earth camo needs to vary between jungle and temperate forest,
winter and
>  summer. To bad you can not paint the pattern used by Predator now
that is
>  sci-fi camo. The best camo uses the color of the enviroment thay are
going
>  to so you have worlds of choices.

Oh yes that is true...but who what's to repaint their minis for every
battle!
;-)

No, I think I will just stick with a 'believable' camo pattern.  Those
by
default mean shades of green, tan, brown or gray.  Anything else will
look
kinda out of place next to the lichen ;-)

Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: RE: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas