Prev: Re: B5 Crusade? Next: Re: Jets Vs Vtol

Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 13:17:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

At 10:25 PM -0700 10/1/99, Brian Burger wrote:
>On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 UsClintons@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I am about to start painting another batch of figs for SG2 and I need
some
>> ideas for a good camo pattern.  I had one...but then I used that
pattern for
>> some ork elite.  A rare unit let me tell you!  And well deserving of
a nice
>> camo pattern. ;-)
>
>Ork elites? ORK *elites*??? Ork whats?!? :>

1. any Ork troops that have heard of the concepts of discipline and
tactics
2. mythical foes used to scare Imperial Guard trainees

(3/4 of my painted 6mm infantry are GW Orks, funny thing about the
way they sculpted the faces on those, the eye sockets are deep enough
that you can paint the eyes red, the faces green and get the eyes
showing through as red; a great way to impress people who don't know
how easy 6mm is to paint).

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Re: B5 Crusade? Next: Re: Jets Vs Vtol