Prev: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas Next: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question...

Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question...

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:49:25 EDT
Subject: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question...

In a message dated 10/2/99 2:02:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
ajohnson@idirect.com writes:

> You have a designated system, either GMS-AA or GMS-AT, but either
system
>  can engage the other target type.  There is some penalty for engaging
the
>  non-designated target type though.  Maybe your guidance system die
goes
>  down by one.  Maybe your armour penetration goes down - say from d12
(or
>  multiple thereof) to d8 (or multiple thereof).
>
>  What do you guys think?

I like it personally and it all sounds reasonable to me.

But from all of the talk here about GMS and infantry portable AT weapons
in
general I get the impression that you guys equip your squads with a lot
more
AT firepower than I do.  I generally give every squad some AT ability,
but
that may just be a 'simple' plasma weapon.  And as for GMS-P, I tend to
keep
those as platoon level assets (or in the case of orks, company level
assets).

SC

Prev: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas Next: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question...