Prev: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question... Next: [SG2] Dalek stats

Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 00:10:22 -0700
Subject: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas

At 10:25 PM 10/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 UsClintons@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I am about to start painting another batch of figs for SG2 and I need
some
>> ideas for a good camo pattern.  I had one...but then I used that
pattern
for
>> some ork elite.  A rare unit let me tell you!  And well deserving of
nice
>> camo pattern. ;-)
>
>Ork elites? ORK *elites*??? Ork whats?!? :>
>
>> Anyway what I need are web links to sites that have good
illustrations of
>> various real life camo patterns or pics of 25mm figs with camo
patterns.

>http://www.battlefront.com/resources/poc/index.html
>
>Pretty decent website - lots of scanned pics of real-world camo,
organized
>mostly by country.

Thanks for the link, it is a very good resource.

The DP9 pod people have done up some camouflage patterns for their Heavy
Gear game at http://www.dp9.com/Funhouse/camo/camoindex.html  A few seem
be based off of RL camo schemes..

Ndege Diamond

-
Every dogma has its day
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question... Next: [SG2] Dalek stats