Prev: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas Next: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question...

Re: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help...

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 02:54:59 EDT
Subject: Re: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help...

Tom B. wrote:

>So.....

>Canadians use HMCS
>Brits use HMS
>Yanks use USS or USN
>Aussies use HMAS

>What would the NSL and FSE use as prefixes and what would they be (in
>german or french and in translation)?

>There must be an FSE or NSL guru out there....

>I just discovered I need this tidbit to fill out my lead-in to the
event
>I'm working on for Lancaster.

>thanks for the info.

According to my handy-dandy FB1, the NSL designation is KRS or
Kriegsraumschiff or in English (very rustily) Space War Ship.
The FSE uses VFE or Vaisseau Federal Europeen. Don't ask me to translate
from
the French because the only time I ever was exposed to the language gave
me a
deep loathing for it. (twitch,twitch)

Prev: Re: Need Good SGII Camo Ideas Next: Re: GMS Air, foreign purchasing, and my original question...