Prev: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help...

Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 21:18:00 -0700
Subject: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

>Just picked it up! If you are into Anime and Mobile Suit Gundam or
Macross
>it's a MUST buy. Very Nice production values. counters are nice
looking,
>though thin card and cut-apart. LOTS of Exo-Armor types (mobile suits)
and
>several types of capital ships (CVs, BBs, DDs, FFs, cargo, etc) no
Hexes,
>just tabletop.. measured in CM (Oerjan be happy!)

I must agree. I'm not even a giant robot fan, and I must admit to being
favorably impressed. Production values are up to DP9s high standards.
The
add on books for winter and spring 00 sound like they will round out the
game nicely.

Schoon

Prev: Re: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: Proper prefix codes for NSL and FSE ships - help...