Prev: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: [OT] Longbow Hellfire (was Re: GMS Air)

Re:OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:47:11 -0700
Subject: Re:OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike

At 1:54 PM -0700 10/1/99, Mike Wikan wrote:
>Just picked it up! If you are into Anime and Mobile Suit Gundam or
Macross
>it's a MUST buy. Very Nice production values. counters are nice
looking,
>though thin card and cut-apart. LOTS of Exo-Armor types (mobile suits)
and
>several types of capital ships (CVs, BBs, DDs, FFs, cargo, etc) no
Hexes,
>just tabletop.. measured in CM (Oerjan be happy!)
>
>$24.99 US

just as soon as I get a &^#@ job

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: OT/Jovian Chronicles/Lightning Strike Next: Re: [OT] Longbow Hellfire (was Re: GMS Air)