Prev: RE: MOAB 99 Next: Re: GMS Air

Re: [SG2] matchbox vehicle alert - V22 Osprey

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 18:19:01 +1000
Subject: Re: [SG2] matchbox vehicle alert - V22 Osprey

Matchbox also have another VTOL craft (I can't remember what it's called
-
it's sort of three vehicles in one) that is obviously a made-up craft.
It
looks about the same size as the Matchbox Osprey (which I'm in the
middle of
painting) but would definitely have people wondering where it came from,
rather than the "Oh that's a model Osprey"..

Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director-
Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site-
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net