Prev: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole Next: Re: OT 40k Squats

Re: What's a RORO?

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:14:42 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: What's a RORO?

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, With my last breath, I spit at thee. From the depths
of Hell, I stab at thee. wrote:

> I don't recognize this acronym, though I have seen it bandied about.
It
> obviously is some kind of container ship thing. It would not happen to
> be Roll On, Roll Off (ie doors in both ends) would it?

Bingbingbing.

got it on the first try. Take a look at
www.uss-salem.org/worldnav/usa/aux_seal.html#prepo

thats the state of the art in roro from my understanding...

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: Attack vs. MultiRole Next: Re: OT 40k Squats