Prev: Re: What's a RORO? Next: Re: GMS Air

RE: What's a RORO?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:00:19 +1000
Subject: RE: What's a RORO?

Got it in one.	Not necessarily doors in each end, but heavy loads can
be
shifted by hand without assistance (reminds me of the story about US
cargo
pilots in Vietnam pushing pallets of homemade jellied petrol (napalm) in
drums out the back of the cargo planes).
Useful for moving cargo fast (doesn't need cranes, forklifts etc inside
the
vehicle).

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

It