Prev: Attack vs. MultiRole Next: What's a RORO?

Re: Assault lander philosophy

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:31:27 EDT
Subject: Re: Assault lander philosophy

Los, Thanks for the info... just one point. I've worked with and on the
AC-130. No transport is that thing. It can, (and does :o) carry ammo,
and
maintenance folks to the operations area, but only a few of each. (We
"crowded" one coming back to Hurby after a Hurricane, and we had 8 maint
plus
the crew. As for cargo we had about enough room for the personnel bags
and
two crew tool kits)
Operations there is ONLY the crew. It's an attack asset.

Randy

Prev: Attack vs. MultiRole Next: What's a RORO?