Prev: Re: [FT] Size of the universe Next: Re: Requiting notice

RE: GMS Air

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:52:14 +1000
Subject: RE: GMS Air

Actually since we're on teh subject of a Gov't buying foreign product;
the
Carl Gustav was a problem during Vietnam era; Sweden refused to supply
components to Australia during the time of our involvement in the
conflict!

That is why we purchased production rights to more recent acquisitions,
ie
Steyr and Minimi.

And Oz still uses the venerable LAW across the board; look at footage of
Australian soldiers in East Timor....

Owen G